
Self Analysis
Waking up to the smell of grits and pancakes in my grandmother’s house is a very good feeling to wake up to. I am a young black male that did not take life for granted. I am a person who that takes care of responsibilities when they are needed. I was born in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. My deepest fear is not succeeding in life. I told myself at the age of 14 that I refused to fell in life, no matter if I have to go to the army or whatever I have to do. I am a man of my word, and mean what I say. All my life, people have told me what they should have done. I do not want to be a person like that I want to be a person who tell his kids, this is what I did to make it. Look at the world today I see; I have to go to college and follow my of being a nurse that makes good money. I have seen so many people get killed or kill somebody over a dollar because they did not want to go to school and make something out of themselves. That itself motivates me everyday to do what I got to do to live the life I promised myself.
Waking up to the smell of grits and pancakes in my grandmother’s house is a very good feeling to wake up to. I am a young black male that did not take life for granted. I am a person who that takes care of responsibilities when they are needed. I was born in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. My deepest fear is not succeeding in life. I told myself at the age of 14 that I refused to fell in life, no matter if I have to go to the army or whatever I have to do. I am a man of my word, and mean what I say. All my life, people have told me what they should have done. I do not want to be a person like that I want to be a person who tell his kids, this is what I did to make it. Look at the world today I see; I have to go to college and follow my of being a nurse that makes good money. I have seen so many people get killed or kill somebody over a dollar because they did not want to go to school and make something out of themselves. That itself motivates me everyday to do what I got to do to live the life I promised myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment