List of qualities you would change about yourself and give a brief description of why you would change these things.
I would change the fact that I have to depend on people for transportation.
I would change the fact that I did not take my 9th grade serous opportunity.
I would change my height because I would have a better opportunity of going to a bigger school playing basketball.
I would change the face that I am a last minute person, a person that does everything at the last minute.
I would change my weight because I wish I as thicker because it would be even harder to stop on the basketball court.
I would change the amount of money I got because money makes the world go round and would be able to do over haft of the thing I dreamed of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment