Tuesday, June 30, 2009

To whom this may concern

I am writing this letter to inform you that you tried to pull me down, but I would never let you get to me. Thank you for putting all of those bumps in my life. It did not hurt anything, or me but it did make me better. Thank you for telling me I was never going to be anything, but a boy on the street. I made it past you with a smile on my face. Your discouragement was a motivation to me to prove you wrong. You taught me how to respect people, but you also taught me how to respect the people who do not respect you. You never put your hands on me and I prayed that you would. I cannot believe that you never tried to help me through my eyes and I thank you. You tried your best to make me go down a different road than the one I am on, but your best was your worst. Out of the hard times you put me through, you never said sorry once. Thank you for being a thoughtful and heartless person that you are because you help me to become the role model I am today.


Thank you, Christopher Hedgemon

No comments:

Post a Comment