To the thankful People You All Have
I want to thank you for being the nice, caring and loving person you all are. First of all I want to thank God because without him, I would never been born. God blessed me with so much more than I give him thanks for, so thank you. My family played a big role in my life too by staying on me .When I wanted to just stop, my family was there to keep me going. My family was and still is here to give me that extra push. My brother is somebody who is going to tell you the truth no matter what it is. As a child growing up, my brother was there to tell me the consequences if I was about to do something crazy, but let me make my decisions that help me so much in life because I did not have anybody that pampers me. My grandmother is my life. From the age of three, she took care of me through it all. She gave her last for me countless times and she never asked for anything in return. That is why I do not mind doing anything for her. A lot of people have helped me throughout my life, but that was sure just to name a few.
Nothing but love, Christopher Hedgemon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment