Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Weekly Reflection
These lasted couple of days has just blown by. Monday and Tuesday was normal days expect Tuesday; the only difference was that I went to Wal-Mart to get some material for my room. Wednesday I went to chapel that morning to find the baseball coach dressed up like the people that are casting speal and demon out people. I was trying to pay attention, but it was hard when the C.E.O was falling asleep along with the other students. As I saw one of the kids head fall there was her head falling the same direction. I tried my best not to laugh, but I could not help it. Tears were coming out of my eyes because I was laughing so hard. Thursday I had the opportunity to perform yoga. It was hard for a lot of people because they were not flexible. It made some people sleepy, but it did not have an affect on me. Yesterday when I got finish with my work my leg started hurting because of the knot the appeared on it. I was telling everybody but they did not take it in to consideration. The day went on it got bigger and started hurting worse that is when I said to myself “I need to go to the doctor.” I called my grandmother and told her the situation and she said that I needed to go to the doctor and get a shot if it is a spider bite. I got Poker to take to take me to the doctor and he came to the back with me also. The doctor told me that it could have been anything that bite me but he think that it was a spider. The doctor left the room and came back with a nurse that had a needle in her hand. The doctor told me to relax and it would only take a second. He pulled a sharp razor and cut the knot in haft. My body went in to shock because I was not given a pain pill before he cut me, therefore; I felt everything that doctor cut. I came back to my room, went to sleep and did not wake up until it was time to go run the next morning. Besides the fact that I got bit by a spider it was a good week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment