Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Fishing Trip

The morning was sunny and raining before I heard bang on my door. It was one of the counselors reminding the students and myself that were leaving for the fishing trip in a few minutes. I entered the bus without time to spear. The ride was long; a lot of the students sleep the whole way there. I was looking out of the window the hole time as the person beside me with his fishing hat on, brown pants and loud orange shirt kelp dosing-off and falling on me the hole time I was on the bus. I arrived at the site at 11 o’clock, as everybody stressed grabbed their fishing pole and started on their way. While I was there some students stud around the grass and laughed at the other people who were at the edge of water struggling and was scared of the fishes. I cough seven fishes, but three was little so I threw them back. On the way back to the bus you could see fish guts on over haft of the students. Getting on the bus everybody started about each other but most about dark-skinned DJ, he is in prep. The students started making songs about how dirty was and how he do not bathes everyday. As the students talked about DJ I felt sorry for him and made them stop before I got mad, when I get mad its nothing nice. As I looked out the window day dreaming about females the noise faded and the students started to fall asleep one by one. Pulling up the school heads started coming up popping up like popcorn on movie night, fast and ready to be dismissed. Everybody started running to the showers except DJ. Everybody finish taking their bath and headed to eat the fish we cough. Everybody got full and went to there room. The trip was very fun and gave the students time to bond. Fishing is fun when you are around a lot of people that like to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment